To add a link to the Hot Springs Daily website to your home screen of your mobile phone, follow these instructions:
First browse to our website at: http://hotspringsdaily.com then
For iPhone phones:
- Touch Shortcut icon
- Touch Add to Home Screen
For Android phones:
Use this tutorial: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=26591
- Touch Menu
- Touch Add
- Touch Shortcuts
- Select Bookmark
- Select Browser
For Windows Mobile phones:
Use this tutorial: http://www.ehow.com/how_5772055_create-today-screen-windows-mobile.html
- Tap the yellow gear-shaped icon to add a new shortcut.
- Tap the tab on the top of the screen representing the category that you would like your new shortcut to appear under.
- Tap the “Add” button.
- Tap the “…” button, browse to the application that you would like to create a shortcut for, and tap it.
- Tap inside the “Name” box, and type the name of the application.
- Tap “OK” twice. The new shortcut will appear on the Today screen