Man Is Arrested For Domestic Battery And Violation Of Protection Order

Chance J. Gober, 409 Perry Street, White Hall, was arrested and charged with Domestic Battery in the 3rd Degree, Violation of a Protection Order.

According to the report filed by Deputy Stone with the Garland County Sheriff’s Department, deputies were dispatched to 240 Mathews Drive C45 in reference to a drunk person.

Upon arrival they made contact with Chance Grover who told them that his wife had been drinking and was drunk. She came to the hallway, but refused to talk to the deputies in the presence of her husband.

Mr.Gober was told to leave and not to come back.

The deputies were called back to the apartment and were informed that Mr. Gober returned to the residence and took his wife’s cell phone and other items. It was during the second visit that the claimant, Mrs. Gober, told the deputies that she and her husband had earlier gotten into a verbal argument that quickly turned physical.

The deputies noticed that her eye had begun to turn black from getting hit by his elbow.

Mr Gober was arrested.

15 Responses to Man Is Arrested For Domestic Battery And Violation Of Protection Order

1. Tracy Reply

May 7, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Mrs. Gober needs to not let him in her home again and file for divorce. If someone hits you once they will do it again. Moving if she can would be good. Men that hit are not real men.

• Tiffany Reply

May 15, 2013 at 9:39 pm

This man had been beating her for more than 20 years and just recently moved her from white hall to hot springs bc people were beginning to realize what was going on. He has never allowed her to work and lost her young child barely a year ago. She has left multiple times and ends up back with him bc he takes her money, car, and children and she is left being bad mouthed and shunned. He is nothing more than scum.

• chance

February 27, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Your such trash Tiffany. You don’t know crap but what you taught heather to be and do to men. We never had any problems before we met you. Your the worst thing ever happened to our family. And by the way heather says it’s you that stole our daughters memorial fund. It was you or her one.

2. Jacquelyn Reply

May 15, 2013 at 10:02 pm

As a member of her family, I can tell you that this is no the first, second, third, or last time he has done this, and worse to her. He is very abusive and controlling, and will not stop until he has fatally injured her.

3. Kate Reply

May 16, 2013 at 8:59 am

This has been going on for YEARS. They can’t live with each other, but cannot live without each other. Both are pathological liars!

• CJ Reply

January 29, 2014 at 10:29 am

Kate….being a liar does NOT justify the abuse he has put on her for years. I doubt seriously if many women (including you & me) could withstand everything he has done to her & not go off the deep end! He is 3 times her size. I guess the abuse he has placed on the children, directly & indirectly is ok by you! My guess would be that YOU are a friend of his. God bless you & I pray you never endure one single minute of what she has lived through.

• chance

February 27, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Cj I see, this is clarisa tiffanies mom who covered for he the first time she cheated on me with steve. Your a top knock woman. I think someone really did try to kill you didn’t they. So all men are like that huh. You and the rest of the wemon she lied to are the problem. How many times have you been married. I live with this woman in a duplex for 7 years with neighbors right beside us. All that abuse and the police was never called till she met you.

• chance Reply

February 27, 2014 at 6:13 pm

I dont even know a Kate. Who are you to say I’m a liar. You don’t know crap.

4. chance Reply

February 27, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Tiffany reporting on this, huh. She is the reason for her cheating and her setting me up. She has stolen so many rings from men she should be a millionaire. This is the lyingest woman I ever met that taught my wife how to cheat manipulate and lie. Heather was a decent woman till we met your sorry good for nothing ass! Heather set me up with her boyfriend steve cope. She set all this up to get me out of the way.

5. chance Reply

February 27, 2014 at 5:25 pm

As for you Jackie, she blamed this same stuff on you gor twenty years and is still saying you beat her all her life. I usta Beleive her when she told me that crap. Be careful what you say, she’s telling people today that was true. Was it?

6. chance Reply

February 27, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Heather problem is everytime she gets caught doing something someone has to be beating her or she wouldn’t have done it!!

7. chance Reply

February 27, 2014 at 5:29 pm

She hadnever called the police on me till Tiffany showed her how fun it was to be a slut!

8. chance Reply

February 27, 2014 at 5:30 pm

There is such a thing is being set up cj. Hope you exsperience that first hand buddy.

9. chance Reply

February 27, 2014 at 6:06 pm

When she stole 36000 dollars she tried to commit suicide, when she gets caught cheating she claims I beat her. Most people, our friends say I should have but I didn’t.

10. chance Reply

February 27, 2014 at 6:10 pm

We was living together after she had almost drank herself to death. Clarissa Tiffany and steve what friends y’all are. If I hadnt let her back she wouldve drank herself to death you great bunch of friends!!!??