The 70 West Fire Department battled a house fire at 130 Rock Creek Road Thursday afternoon.
The fire was reported around 2:40pm. It was reported by neighbors.
The blaze apparently started in a back room of the home, then spread to the roof, destroying most of the house.
No one was at home at the time of the fire. Lifenet responded when two 70 West firefighters became overheated.
Details as to the cause of the fire were not immediately available.
[embedplusvideo height="281" width="450" standard="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-_y-dU0Dhs?fs=1" vars="ytid=b-_y-dU0Dhs&width=450&height=281&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=1&react=1&chapters=¬es=" id="ep7243" /]